I often research what the current trends are. Since I wear many hats and I need to be in the NOW! I was thinking the other day about my radio show and I came up with I am an airtime concierge I connect Business Owners with New Potential customers that best fits their need to solve a problem. I encourage you to join me every Wednesday morning on 1180 am KCKQ America Matters Media. LIVE worldwide streaming. http://americamatters.us/
If you are interested in being a guest you can also call in and talk with me on Business Connections with Anita it airs every Wed at 9:00 am.
Here’s your top 5 Business Trends for 2019
- Sales and Customer Service today have so many choices and gravitate to businesses that prioritize delivery of fast, seamless and personalized service
- Technology is always evolving and tempting us with the latest and greatest artificial intelligence however, it will not replace humans when it comes to customer service.
- Marketing is going to become more personalized as well and business reviews are on the rise. Reviews persuade other customers to try you or not.
Note: IF you do get a bad review don’t remove it; I learned through research on how to handle such situations and I am going to share it with you. Bad reviews are just as important as the good ones. Why? Customer’s also look at how the business reacts to such situations and many times will over look the bad review. Professionally responding can literally grow your business.
- The Modern Workplace is emerging and businesses will be make employee happiness a priority by offering remote work. This trend has been becoming more and more popular as company’s look for ways to cut overhead while maintaining productivity.
- Banking Industry will offer more mobile banking services but you know what that means right radio friends? You guessed it more cyberattacks.
And that’s your top 5 Business Trends for 2019.